✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are looking for a Payroll Manager who will lead the Swedish payroll team and thereby ensure accurate and in-time payroll management in accordance with applicable laws and regulations to all Swedish employees in scope.
As a Payroll Manager you will take an active part in implementation of a future new payroll system, ensure proper transition from current external provider and setup processes to manage in-house payroll for all Swedish employees.
- Lead the Swedish payroll team and ensure the team’s process efficiency in a dynamic environment
- Ensure accurate payroll every month in a fast-moving and complex environment with multiple employee types
- Cooperate with Comp & Ben to ensure that all relevant data for new and existing employees is recorded properly, including pension, benefits and insurances
- Onboard acquired companies and units in relation to all payroll-related activities
- Ensure that all payroll related queries from employees, authorities and managers are addressed timely and properly
- Support activities aiming to automate data integration between different Kry systems and applications
- Identify areas of process improvement and ways to eliminate the need for manual processing
- Develop payroll colleagues and secure that Kry payroll department has the competencies required to fulfill its tasks
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of Payroll Management Experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solver and highly organized
- Strong customer service mindset to support our amazing team
- Experience from insourcing payroll in a Swedish context and also to onboarding acquired
- Deep knowledge of payroll best practices
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.