✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
As a Compliance Manager at Kry you will develop and own the Kry compliance program including a management system with company policies and procedures, employee training and monitoring of the program efficiency. You will be helping Kry to do the right thing while allowing us to operate as a fast growing agile company.
As Kry operate in several markets, all with their own frameworks, it is an exciting opportunity to streamline all of the different requirements. This includes finding commonalities and differences, figuring out what requirement should be country specific and what should be assimilated into the global compliance corpus, and integrating new requirements - such as new market launches - into the Kry way.
The role is new and you will have a lot of autonomy to shape the future of compliance in a fast growing company. The role will be part of the growing security and compliance team with colleagues within it- and information security, data protection, regulatory affairs and quality management.
What you´ll be doing
- Driving the development of a global management system.
- Managing the global risk management program
- Work closely together with legal, market specific quality and compliance teams, R&D, and other stakeholders
- Write lightweight and easy to understand policies, procedures and programs, with support from others when necessary
- Drive the change management to deploy these policies in our agile and fast growing organization
- Advocate and communicate the importance of compliance to the Kry group, and train personnel on relevant policies and processes
- Represent the company to external auditors and regulatory bodies
- Own planning, work tracking and execution of implementing new frameworks in new markets, such as making sure requirements are integrated into the Kry way and nothing falls between the cracks.
- Perform internal quality assurance and follow up on implemented policies to make sure they work efficiently
Who you are
- You have a strong sense of ethics and principles but have a pragmatic and in-it-for-the-long-game work attitude where proactive, thorough and a willingness to keep learning are leading words.
- You have worked with implementation of compliance programs in a fast-growing agile environment
- You are familiar with standards such as ISO 27001,14001 and 9001, and share our belief that it is the essence of standards that is important. You are eager to find new ways of implementing that while balancing the need for speed and patient trust, in a highly regulated environment.
- You have extensive experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders to figure out reasonable ways forward
- You like reading AND writing!
- You have good enough legal understanding such that working together with a legal team is second nature to you.
- You have experience with change management in fast moving agile companies
- You have a get-shit-done attitude and are comfortable breaking your own path in the absence of clear directions
- If you have experience of the legal and regulatory standards of the healthcare sector, that’s a bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Relocation package, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), contribution to Swedish lessons and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.