✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to enhance our vibrant Legal Team as well as supporting our international Growth Team with legal knowledge to support execution of projects that will grow Kry within and beyond our current markets.
The Kry Legal function operates across a wide range of legal disciplines as well as jurisdictions. Legal plays a key role in Kry acting as a partner to all teams with a focus on international expansion, product development, and commercial projects. Beyond your legal expertise, this is a role that requires international experience and you should also be able to innovate, solve problems and proactively look for solutions in our challenging mission to revolutionize healthcare within Europe. You will be a key member of the Legal Team and report to the General Counsel. You will be based in our office located in Stockholm together with 300 fun and ambitious colleagues, with a possibility to relocate later on.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Sweden Team to provide legal as well as strategic advice relating to various transactions / partnerships / agreements, launches in new countries etc.
- Work with the General Counsel and other members of the legal team to provide advice on global projects and various legal issues
- Work with different internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Advise on company structure, mandates and other general corporate matters
- Review and analyse regulations relating to digital care, tenders etc
- Review marketing materials, update T&Cs based on legal requirements and product changes
- Draft and negotiate contracts with partners, regions, suppliers etc
- Negotiate lease contracts
- Draft company policies and work on compliance matters
- Provide internal training sessions on various legal aspects
- Review product functionality and design to ensure compliance with applicable law and regulations within healthcare industry
- Create and improve processes throughout the entire group.
Who you are:
- You have a Swedish Law Degree LL.M.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant working experience for the role as in-house counsel and/or from reputable law firms
- Strong knowledge and skills in commercial law related matters and regulations as well as drafting experience of contracts etc
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strong skills in analysing and interpreting advanced contractual relationships with attention to detail
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing
- Have experience of working in a high-growth, owner-operated or venture capital backed business and/or experience of working in multinational companies or organizations with global operations.
It is a great advantage if you:
- Have experience from the healthcare or tech industry
- Experience from working both as an in-house counsel and in a reputable law firm
- Speak fluent French, German or another European language.
We believe that in order to thrive at Kry you must:
- Enjoy working in a diverse and entrepreneurial setting
- Have a genuine interest in healthcare and believe in our vision
- Be proactive and don’t fear to work hands-on and operational
- Have an analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Be able to handle a high workload and short deadlines with ease
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.