✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a Senior Legal Corporate Counsel to enhance our vibrant Legal Team as well as supporting our international Growth Team with legal knowledge to support execution of projects that will grow Kry within and beyond our current markets. The Kry Legal function operates across a wide range of legal disciplines as well as jurisdictions. Legal plays a key role in Kry acting as a partner to all teams with a focus on international expansion, product development, and commercial projects. Beyond your legal expertise, this is a role that requires international experience and you should also be able to innovate, solve problems and proactively look for solutions in our challenging mission to revolutionize healthcare within Europe.
You will be a key member of the Legal Team and report to the General Counsel. You will be based in our office located in Stockholm together with 200 fun and ambitious colleagues, with a possibility to relocate later on.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Kry Commercial Team to provide legal as well as strategic advice relating to various transactions / partnerships / agreements, launches in new countries etc.
- Advise on company structure, mandates and other general corporate matters;
- Prepare and coordinate board materials
- Advise the business regarding investment rounds and prepare and negotiate relevant documentation
- Liaise with investors on a regular basis
- Review and analyse regulations relating to digital care, tenders, personal data etc.
- Draft and negotiate contracts
- Draft and implement company policies etc.
Who you are:
- You have a Swedish Law Degree LL.M.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant working experience for the role as in-house counsel and/or from reputable law firms
- Strong knowledge and skills in corporate and commercial law related matters, excellent knowledge of multi jurisdictional laws and regulations as well as drafting experience of contracts etc
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strong skills in analysing and interpreting advanced contractual relationships with attention to detail
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing and a further major European language
- Have experience of working in a high-growth, owner-operated or venture capital backed business and/or experience of working in multinational companies or organizations with global operations.
It is a great advantage if you:
- Have experience from working as a project leader in multi-jurisdictional international M&A transactions - both private and public
- Experience from working both as an in-house counsel and in a reputable law firm
- Speak fluent French and/or German
We believe that in order to thrive at KRY you must:
- Enjoy working in a diverse and entrepreneurial setting
- Have a genuine interest in healthcare and believe in our vision
- Be proactive and don’t fear to work hands-on and operational
- Be able to handle a high workload and short deadlines with ease
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.