Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As the Product Design Area Lead for our Clinician Area, you will together with a Product- and Engineering Peer have joint responsibility for the global success of our clinician facing products. You will be operating at the heart of KRY as you are globally responsible for the design of our clinician facing applications. You will work with ensuring our clinicians can spend as much time as possible providing top quality health care for our patients, by minimizing time spent on administration and optimizing the user experience.
We work collaboratively in small cross-functional teams of designers, engineers and product people which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain and maintain a deep understanding of our doctors, nurses and psychologists, as well as our patients and our business in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions.
Who you are
• Seasoned design leader, used to coaching and mentoring designers, building teams
• Confident communicator, used to publicly present design perspectives around vision, process and innovation
• Experienced product designer - preferably with complex products aimed at specialist professionals - comfortable within data-driven, hypothesis based and experimental design and product development processes
• Experience from working with different markets, preferably multiple market strategy within one product/company
• Enjoys and are willing to travel between our offices regularly
Experience from complex products, including challenging regulatory and legal aspects is a bonus.
What you will do
• Be part of the Product Area Leadership Trio (Product-Engineering-Design)
- With strategic responsibility for Product direction, vision, goals and execution within Clinician Product Area
- Overseeing all Clinician teams (currently 9) across Stockholm, London, Paris and Berlin
- Ways of working, individual team support, alignment
- Accountable for the quality of Clinician Design
• Manage Product Designers
- Oversee & support individual career development
- Coach & support on day-to-day design quality and team work
- Hire and build the team as we grow
• Part of Design Leadership team
- Partner with other Product Design Area Leads and Head of Design on quality, process, Design strategy, team culture and team vision
- Sync and alignment across Product Areas
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.
Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor