✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
As a member of the Kry Product Design team, you will work with launching and growing the Kry Product Experience for clinicians in Germany, modernizing healthcare through great product experience.
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Kry is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including OTTP, Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
You will be part of a small cross-functional team of engineers and product people which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users in order to design things that really make an impact.
As a member of the Kry Product Design team, you will work with launching and growing the local version of the Kry Product Experience. You will identify unique needs in the German market, synthesise needs into actionable insights and product hypotheses, as well as ideate and visualise solutions for those needs.
Your duties will include:
- Work with a user centric methods in a collaborative design process
- Design and maintain the UX of our desktop products for clinicians
- Push global product experience by improving local product in ways that benefit globally
- Collaborate with local Growth team on best practice process, calibrated for team market needs and team capacity
- Connect and keep local product aligned with global product
- Align with Design team on best practice methodology and high quality work
- Collaborate with user research, other designers, engineering and product to ensure best in class product experiences
- Push our design process and team culture by actively engaging in design team work
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of product design experience from a tech company or startup, preferably B2B/SaaS experience.
- Proven track record of designing successful products that users love
- Comfortable in working with complex systems and integration best practices.
- Hands-on experience from working in a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery
- Background as a visual designer and UX designer
- Some amazing work you can show
- Experience working in and leading agile methodologies.
- A desire to share your experience whilst encouraging others to do the same.
- Proven design experience working on desktop products.
Bonus experience would include:
- Passionate about changing the modern healthcare industry.
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment.
Working at Kry:
- You will get the opportunity to work with a group of amazing engineers and product experts from major international and European companies.
- We’re in major growth mode with a lot of interest in our product.
- We are a start-up that’s lucky enough to have a great support structure and funding.
- You’ll have the chance to help shape and define our team and product as we move forwards.
- We want you to help grow our design function in Germany. You’ll have the chance to build this around you.
- Work in an amazing company with a brilliant, collaborative culture.
- You will receive stock options, we want you to have ownership whilst you improve and build this product.
- Flexible working - it’s important that you’re trusted and feel that you can work however suits you to do the best job possible.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.