✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As an IT Manager at Kry, you’ll lead a group of passionate technicians, embracing a servant leadership mindset to grow high-performing teams.
What you will be doing
- Work with Internal IT throughout the whole company.
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Support engineers reporting to you through coaching, mentoring, and creating opportunities for them to grow
- Work closely with the IT Teams to build and own their products
- Guide the teams in continuous improvement, team dynamics, successful execution, and technical excellence
- Collaborate with the Service Owners for your teams to set strategy and direction
- Work across R&D to improve ways of working, technology, and engineering practices
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
- Continuously analyze the current processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
Who you are
- You have proven leadership skills
- You have led teams in an agile environment
- You want to challenge yourself and us by questioning the status quo
- You have a strong creative and analytical thinking
- You are a user-oriented, enthusiastic, and a positive team player
- You have a broad technical interest.
- Sharing knowledge is something that you do and encourage
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Relocation package, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), contribution to Swedish lessons and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks, and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.