✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Working with KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
We are on a quest to find a new adventurer to join our growing IT Support team.
In this role you will:
- Support on-site and remote colleagues with hardware and software problems, requests and training.
- Troubleshoot, document and escalate on-site and remote issues with Windows and macOS computers, Android and iOS mobile devices, diverse software/apps, meeting room devices, printers, AV equipment and other IT related technologies.
- Administrate and maintain modern SaaS applications such as Google Suite, Office 365, Slack and Active Directory.
- Handle diverse support requests through diverse communication channels (Slack, email, ticketing systems and in person)
- Contribute to the strategy of the team’s growth and efficiency by assisting in projects with global impact.
- Identify systematic issues and repetitive tasks, automate and set effective processes to make everyone's life easier.
- Establish healthy and productive relations with IT vendors and suppliers.
- Travel to other KRY offices around Europe and KRY Clinics in Sweden when required.
Who you are:
- You are an IT Support person with 3+ years of experience.
- You are Brave: You have a great attitude towards challenges and know how to best chaos.
- You are Empathetic: You strive to provide top quality support experiences.
- You are Kind: Cheerful, friendly and truly enjoy working with others.
- You are a Team Player: Sharing knowledge, distributing tasks and promoting your ideas is natural for you.
- You act with Courage: You like experimenting and are not afraid of making new mistakes.
- Our patients are always first: Experience with IT Security and compliance is a big plus.
- And most importantly: you have passion.
This is a unique journey, care to join?
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone.
At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!