✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
What you will be doing
- Work mainly with our mobile apps, but if you’d like to work across our entire tech stack it is a big plus (Java, Kotlin, native mobile apps)
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Operate our systems on Amazon AWS.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- Is some of this new to you? That’s OK! We believe that great developers can pick up new technologies quickly and we provide support to learn on the job.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A couple of years of experience with software development and a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Kotlin and android development
- Previous experience from building apps for Google Play
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
- Previous experience working with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery
- Passion for building great consumer products
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.