✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
IT Systems Administrator R&D - Stockholm
Join us in making healthcare better and more equal! Kry is a service where patients meet healthcare professionals through their phone or tablet.
We are building better and more accessible healthcare by moving it online and by providing a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience. We already have hundreds of thousands of users in Sweden, Norway, UK, Germany and France.
We are now looking for an IT System Administrator that will join us to build an even better and more complete healthcare experience. This is a full-time position where you will get the opportunity to learn a lot about new and on-topic technologies and work closely with IT and Security Teams. We think that you are in the mid level stage of your career and want to grow with Kry. Furthermore we think you are a serviceminded person who believes in giving exceptional employee service and likes to share your IT knowledge with others.
What you will do:
- Work with Internal IT throughout the whole company, supporting Kry / Livi colleagues with IT matters and contributing to IT related projects and duties
- Maintain identity and asset management systems as well as client configuration systems and customize them for each market, both for systems used by our Clinicians as well as Kry / Livi employees
- Act as a technical coach for the rest of the IT Team, enabling IT Technicians to grow and learn systems and infrastructure.
- Focus on productivity, automating repetitive processes and tasks
- Act as the technical liaison between the Internal IT and Security team
- Build creative technical solutions to solve our business problems
- Assist in project discussions, designs and implementations
- Occasional travel to remote offices or clinics
About the job
- As a Systems Administrator at Kry / Livi, you own and support the needs of the IT infrastructure and SaaS systems that colleagues use everyday.
- The IT team develops, maintains, and supports all the infrastructure used by both our employees and clinicians. We are directly responsible for the configuration and health of all our clients, office networks, video conference systems and rest of IT related systems.
- Help develop best practice workflows and procedures, Assist with team and employee training sessions.
Who you are:
- You are a user-oriented, enthusiastic and a positive team player.
- You have broad technical interest and ideally you have some customer support experience.
- You love both Windows and Apple products and know how they work inside out plus you are also familiar with the console and have worked before with the Linux shell / Microsoft Powershell.
- You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing scale up environment.
- You are also able to comfortably manage and lead projects with minimal direction and you are someone that likes taking initiatives.
- You are dynamic, versatile and able to balance / prioritize workload based on urgency and company goals.
- Experience with Office 365, Azure AAD, Intune and other Cloud infrastructure and management, G-Suite, Networking, Sales Force and different CRM Systems, Identity Access Management platforms and Device Management platforms is a bonus.
- Comfortable with network design and management (Cisco wireless)
- You enjoy helping others by interpreting technological needs and transferring them into functional solutions.
- Security focused mindset.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.