✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we're expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, France, Germany and the UK.
As a Product Designer for the new cross-functional “Global web” team you will lead the design of kry’s websites from a creative and system/component perspective. You are both creative and technically inclined, and use both these attributes to set the overall UX and architecture of the websites, aiming to enable other teams to input content in the easiest and more standardised way. You are fluent when designing and understanding scalable web architecture and best practices. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape and have an important role in crafting growth and high-converting websites together with your team and other teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will develop and maintain websites in collaboration with developers and content creators, and establish a framework for content management.
- You will be an advocate and facilitate the adoption of the standards around content management.
- You will work closely with the Design system responsible to create cohesive components for seamless mobile-web experiences as well as brand consistency.
- You will be the primary contact for Web design questions as you help other teams to use, evolve and refine aiming for high-converting websites.
- You will work closely with other growth teams to understand market specific requirements while maintaining a platform-thinking.
- You will ensure that the websites adhere to standards; Design system standards, platform standards, accessibility standards and regulations, etc.
Who you are:
- You are obsessed about conversion, growth tactics, CMS and SEO.
- You have a good understanding of Contentful and HTML.
- You identify yourself as both a designer, builder and organizer.
- You love thinking in terms of systems, connecting, and making relationships across multiple teams and experiences, and creating components, patterns and guidelines that ensure consistency.
What's in it for you:
- An opportunity to drive the evolution and growth of our global websites.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.