✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Join us in building Europe’s leading healthcare company! Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location! Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
Are you ready to disrupt healthcare? Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our committed Analytics team. If you are a Data Engineer with an eye for details, this role is for you! As a member of the Analytics team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare, powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to flex your skills by working in a fast moving Data team and supporting the business side of the company as well as external health care partners. You will collaborate with highly experienced analytics peers to push the limits of what our global operation can achieve. The successful candidate will bring a broad experience in Data Engineering, business acumen and a drive to prototype, investigate and prevent data discrepancies and bring a strong commitment to teamwork.
What you'll do;
- Work in a collaborative team of Analysts and Data Scientists to develop great business reports and ingest business data into our data warehouse
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions, testing and that best practices are being used
- Manage stakeholders relationships in the finance and medical operations departments
- Be the go-to person for understanding how we calculate financial metrics, and own the loading processes for getting access to the underlying data
- Work with the tech and product teams to secure that critical data is collected and readily accessible for use in reporting and analytics purposes
Who you are;
- Experience of working with Python and SQL, preferably in a modern analytics stack
- You have experience with Heroku, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- You are inspired by prototyping and have experience of working in a fast paced environment
- 3-6 years of experience with Data Engineering and/or Software Development
- A plus if you have worked with business stakeholders and can risk assess quality of financial data
- You probably have experience of ETL techniques and Data Warehouse Modelling (e.g. star schemas)
- You might have worked in cloud databases like Redshift or BigQuery
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.