✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Join us in building Europe’s leading healthcare company! KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location! Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
Are you ready to disrupt healthcare? Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our committed Analytics team. If you are a dedicated Data Engineer that wants to build rapid prototypes for internal data products and create web interfaces that expose the insights from the models to the teams that will use them, this role is for you! As a member of the Analytics team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare, powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to flex your skills by working in a fast moving Data team and supporting Data Scientists with taking their models to production. You will collaborate with highly experienced analytics peers to push the limits of what our global operation can achieve. The successful candidate will bring a broad experience in Data Engineering and a drive to move fast, prototype, and bring a strong commitment to teamwork.
What you'll do;
- Set standards for how we structure relational data in sensible ways that ensure good access patterns, reliable query performance and data security
- Build out new data sets and data pipelines, taking data all the way from live app databases to analytics-ready datasets
- Be a mentor for analysts in how they best query our data and build metrics and reports using it
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions, testing and that best practices are being used
- Productionalize orchestration workflows for data sets, as well as data loading mechanisms
- Evaluate new data processing tools for use by the rest of the team
- Help Data Scientists take their models to production with respectful treatment of personal and medical data in mind
Who you are;
- You have experience of ETL techniques and Data Warehouse Modelling (e.g. star schemas)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, preferably in a modern analytics stack
- You have worked in cloud databases, preferably Redshift
- Experience in coding with Python
- 5+ years of experience with Data Engineering and/or Software Development
- You are confident in using the command line, e.g. bash or zsh
- You have experience with Heroku, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- You are inspired by working in a fast paced environment and know how to prioritize and manage stakeholders
- A plus if you have used workflow orchestrators like Luigi or Airflow
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.