✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we're expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, France, Germany and the UK.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will work in a new cross-functional “infrastructure & design system” team working collaboratively creating and setting the foundation for Kry/Livi's Design System, helping all our teams, designer and developers to create a better and coherent user experience and at the same time help our teams work more efficiently with design and development.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be a part, and have an important role, in setting the foundation for our design system from start.
What you´ll be doing:
- You will develop our design system in collaboration with designers and developers, and establish the framework for design system workflows and documentation.
- You will be an advocate and educator for the Design System, and facilitate the adoption of the design system among designers and design team.
- You'll also be a primary contact for design system questions as you help other designers and teams to implement, use and contribute to the Design System.
- You will work closely with the creative / brand team to ensure a consistent brand experience for our user at every touchpoint, both digital and physical.
- You will ensure that the design system components and patterns adhere to standards; Platform standards, accessibility standards and regulations etc.
Who you are:
- You love thinking in terms of systems, connecting, and making relationships across multiple teams and experiences, and creating components, patterns and guidelines that ensure consistency across multiple platforms.
- You identify yourself as both a designer, builder and organizer.
What's in it for you:
- An opportunity to drive the foundation, adoption and evolution of our design system.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.