✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
We are now looking for an ambitious Medical Account Assistant who will report directly to the Head of Operations and become a core member of the German KRY Operations team.
What you’ll do
- Prepare recruiting and account management for the upcoming growth phase: recruit and retain highly skilled and motivated doctors
- Be the expert for topics around invoicing, medical documentation and other clinician demands
- Actively recruit and onboard clinicians to the platform
- General administrative activities, including laptop logistics, service recording and accounting
- Be a key contact person for KRY-doctors and support them on a daily basis
- Ensure efficient shift-scheduling of doctors while constantly improving processes
- Enhance the training package to develop doctors’ skills (with our Medical Director)
- Continue creating a positive and active community of our KRY-doctors
What you’ll bring
- You are trained as a medical technical assistant (MTA / MFA) and have professional experience in relevant fields. You are familiar with the tasks of a medical practice and in a position to support clinicians in patient care in terms of organisation and administration.
- Knowledge of payroll and prescription systems
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Flexibility and organisational talent
- Strong persuasion skills and comfort in interactions with senior counterparts
- Drive and enthusiasm to find fast and creative solutions
- Joy of working in a fast-paced environment towards clear goals
- You are patient, can listen actively and communicate effectively
- Stimulated by working with digital tools and administration
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
What we offer
- Get the chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Meet our amazing, friendly and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Get opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Have the ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- Be part of a team, which is committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- Have the benefits of getting discounted Urban Sports Club membership and other benefits
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.