✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
In this role you will:
- Give on-site and remote support on hardware and software problems to fellow KRY colleagues.
- Troubleshoot, solve and escalate issues on-site and remotely with computers, SaaS applications, meeting room devices and other IT related technologies.
- Set up gear for new hires: distribute, manage and track equipment, licences and accounts.
- Contribute to the strategy of the team’s growth and efficiency by assisting in projects with global impact.
- Support KRY's ongoing growth by on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Identify systematic issues and repetitive tasks, automate and set effective processes to make everyone's life easier.
- Provide best-in-class IT Support to our clinical staff, both our digital and physical clinicians.
Who you are:
- You are enthusiastic, friendly and truly enjoy working with others. You have a great attitude towards challenges and know how to search for the answers you don’t have!
- You have some customer support experience and enjoy working with non-techie end-users.
- You love everyday tech and setting up devices (laptops, phones) is a piece of cake. Deep knowledge and love for Apple products is a plus!
- You have experience working and supporting modern SaaS applications such as Google Suite, Office 365, Slack and Active Directory.
- You have worked and provide support to macOS, iOS, Windows and Android
- You act with courage, set lofty goals and work hard to achieve them.
- Our patients are always first, so experience with IT Security and compliance are a big plus!!
- And most importantly: you love tech!
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.