✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We’re looking for organized and ambitious people to join our growing Medical Operations Support team. You will work closely with our Medical Operations and Clinical team, be responsible for processing prescriptions, support patients in need and guarantee a fantastic patient experience.
What you’ll do
- Answer non-medical questions from patients in an accurate and friendly manner
- Handle requests via different channels such as mail, phone or chat
- Quickly find solutions to patient queries
- Efficiently and accurately process prescription workflows
- Support GPs in their day-to-day work via messaging or phone
- Build relationships with our growing network of partner pharmacies
- Work as the bridge between the patients, clinicians and other teams within the business including tech and IT teams
- Lead small projects to improve our patient experience
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Flexibility in terms of working days and shifts
What you'll bring
- Up to 3 years professional experience in a service-oriented role, e.g. customer service environment, sales or medical environment
- Understanding of the healthcare sector is a plus, interest in the healthcare sector is essential
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Able to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You are patient, can listen actively and communicate effectively
- Experienced in using customer service online software (e.g., Zendesk) and other relevant tools is a plus
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative and problem-solving capability
- Ability to build strong relationships with our patients
What we offer
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership and other benefits
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.