✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
We’re looking for an organised and ambitious colleague to join our growing Medical Operations Support team. You will report directly to the Head of Operations and become a core member of the German Kry Operations team, with the perspective of leading a small team in the future.
What you’ll do:
- Play a vital role in developing, scaling and implementing the complete patient and clinician support experience in a rapid growth phase
- Build and scale efficient and accurate pre- and post-consultation workflows
- Responsibility for a growing team that handles administrative tasks such as post-consultation workflows
- Proactively identify customer needs and develop our product and services together with other departments
- Quickly find solutions to patient queries
- In times of high demand, actively support our patient and clinician support experts
- Administrative tasks linked to team management
- Flexibility in terms of working days
What you'll bring:
- Successful graduation with bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, social sciences or comparable subject
- Up to 4 years professional experience in a service-oriented role, e.g. customer service environment, sales or medical environment
- Understanding of the healthcare sector is a plus, interest in the healthcare sector is essential
- Great self-organisation and proven project management skills
- Self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach, able to proactively identify and solve problems together with the team
- Experience in using customer service online software (e.g., Zendesk) and other relevant tools is a plus
- Orientation to customer satisfaction and problem-solving with an empathetic mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership and other benefits
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.