✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join Kry / Livi and become a part of our Talent Acquisition team! We are a small but growing team of passionate Talent Acquisition Partners looking for another dedicated colleague who cares about using creative ways of working to ensure we support our company in growing fast and smart. We value team collaboration and we believe in closely embedding with the business to be true partners.
Do you want to be part of one of the most ambitious growth journeys in Stockholm right now, gathering unique experience of how to scale a company in hyper growth?
What you’ll do
You will partner with hiring managers across our organization to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics to build and scale our teams. You will improve processes and ways of working, educate and collaborate with stakeholders and peers and of course own the full lifecycle of sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates to find the most suitable candidates to join us. Always with a scientific approach of how to best assess candidates while keeping a strong candidate experience and a fast process.
Who you are:
Most importantly we are looking for someone with the ability to be creative, flexible and think ''outside the box” in finding and attracting candidates. Who loves a challenge and has a growth mindset. Someone that is passionate about providing a great candidate experience and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Some other bullets on experience we believe you should have to be successful in the role are:
- At least a couple of years experience of full life-cycle recruiting experience, preferably, but not a must-have, experience from working in a company in hyper growth.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Broad experience from recruiting for different functions such as finance, marketing, business development and engineering.
- Demonstrable track record of using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Fluent in English, oral and written, additional European language skills are a plus. Swedish is not a requirement.
- Experience from recruiting candidates in other European countries is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the company that will change the future of healthcare.
- Work in cross-functional Talent Acquisition projects.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- Ability to influence on our ways of working.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!