✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare provider & platform, enabling patients to meet and interact with healthcare professionals both online and in the physical space.
We’re on a mission to build great healthcare for everyone. By letting patients start and end their healthcare journey online, we provide a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of their location.
As a member of the Kry product organisation, you will be responsible for one of our new product teams. You will lead this cross-functional team of engineers and designers and together you will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare.
In this role you will be the Product Manager for a new team in our Clinician Product Area. The team has the working name the Revenue team (final name is up to you and the rest of the team) and is part of the central RnD organisation operating out of Stockholm, Sweden.
The team’s mission is to build an internal revenue service that all other product teams will depend upon when building things that might impact Kry’s revenue. You will also own the external representation of this data to make sure that we recognise our revenue. This will likely include integrations with both public and private payers. The main metric owned by the team will be revenue recognition.
As the product manager for the Revenue team you will:
- Be overall responsible for optimizing the product to meet and exceed the needs of Kry/Livi as well as the needs of our payers/partners.
- Drive the ideation, development, launch and iteration of our internal revenue service as well as external APIs and integrations.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, design, finance, commercial, operations and legal teams on product prioritisation.
- Understand the different healthcare systems in the markets in which we operate.
- Work with quantitative as well as qualitative testing, including formulating hypotheses, designing experiments and interpreting results.
- Be an articulate and persuasive communicator, both as a writer and a speaker, who uses data to support your arguments.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience from a tech company.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love.
- Hands-on experience as a product manager for a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong technical understanding.
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and healthcare professionals.
- Team spirit.
What's in it for you:
- A chance to be part of building the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly and smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers through collaboration across departments.
- An impact on what Kry builds and how we build it, each team owns their mission, roadmap and backlog.
- As part of a team, you will commit to goals, share both success and failure and always iterate on best practices.
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or anything else.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.