✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a Web Manager responsible for managing the Kry website and making sure the content is always of high quality, up to date, relevant, findable and caters for a great experience for our visitors. The role is part of the Swedish marketing team and reports to the Marketing Director. On a daily basis you will work together with the dedicated marketing team and with your colleagues in other departments to ensure we offer the best website experience in the digital healthcare business.
To thrive in this role you must have a desire to educate, delight and provide service to our website visitors and ultimately convert them to loyal Kry patients. And you have the rare combination of a creative, commercial and analytical mindset.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing the overall website content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
- Prioritise and coordinate website development with designers, content providers, and management and/or business owners.
- Be our superuser of the CMS.
- Monitor, analyze and report on site performance metrics in collaboration with the analytics team.
- Develop, manage and streamline our content processes.
- Grow organic search traffic by optimising our existing content and identify growth opportunities by adding new relevant content.
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a web manager or from working in a similar capacity.
- A passion for creating excellent website user experiences
- A solid understanding of what types of content that resonates with audiences, creates engagement and action.
- Search engine optimisation skills (SEO)
- Experience in working with methods as user journey mapping, user stories and Agile project management
We see that you are a multi-tasker with an eye for detail and user centric in your execution. Good problem solving skills and you enjoy collaboration across various disciplines in an organisation such as developers, designers and business owners. You will have a key role in Kry’s continued growth and expansion.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.