✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Working with KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare. At the moment, our R&D team consists of around 120 people, with the ambition to double in size. We are now looking for a Head of IT-Security that will join us to build an even better and more complete healthcare experience.
What you will be doing
- Take lead on the determination and implementation of an IT-security strategy and goal architecture that ensures that our platform, tools and workflows remain secure and a competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with the rest of the R&D team in continuously improving security in overall systems, tools and workflows.
- Drive cross-team security improvement projects within areas such as IAM, SIEM, test-automatisation etc.
- Working closely with the rest of the it-security engineers, engaging in cross-team projects, performing architectural and code reviews, security assessments and testing.
- Together with the rest of the team, continuously improve our way of working - striving to shift security to the left in the dev process
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least 5+ years of experience within IT-security
- Experience being in an Architect role or similar
- A solid foundation on topics such as applications and cloud security, SIEM, IAM, networks, and cryptography
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
- A passion for making security accessible, preferring to help the business and development teams finding the secure solutions to just saying no.
- You have learned the cost of complexity and like to keep things as simple as possible, but not simpler. You understand the value of delivering value early and iterating.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!