Analytics – Stockholm
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals on mobile. Backed by some of Europe’s most renown investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare. We are moving consultations online and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally, with local products already live in Norway and Spain.
Healthcare needs data, so we are building an awesome Analytics team. If you are passionate about exploring the uncharted and turn data into insights, this is the role for you! As a member of this team, you will be part of gaining a deep understanding of healthcare and our patients around Europe to impact the strategy and direction of KRY. We are now looking for a passionate Analyst that is highly motivated and has a strong analytical capability. You will play a pivotal role in the organization and be responsible for blending data from various sources and turning them into useful insights by using multiple analytical techniques.
What you'll do
- Perform insightful analyses from start to finish.
- Improve our analytical capabilities by building datasets, metrics, and models.
- Collaborate with the product, marketing, commercial or medical team and lead our analytic projects for that area.
- Communicate results and insights to senior managers and act as a speaking partner for your team.
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience in hands-on data analysis from a role as Analyst, Data Scientist, Management Consultant or similar
- You have a Master or Ph.D. degree in Industrial Economics, Applied Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent fields.
- Fluent in SQL.
- You are an analytical person who can draw conclusions based on data.
- You are a great teammate with good communication and presentation skills.
- You have an interest in business and tech.
- You are structured and have an intellectual curiosity.
We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set lofty goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to work hard, have fun and learn new things every day.