✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Head of Global Compensation & Benefits
The Head of Global Comp & Ben will be responsible for incentivising our employees rightly; that we attract, motivate & retain great people with the right rewards for them and us as a company.
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As Head of Global Compensation & Benefits you will be responsible for us incentivising our employees rightly; that we attract, motivate and retain great people with the right rewards for them and us as a company. You will design, develop and implement Comp & Ben strategy, processes and schemes based on insights and benchmark, aligned with Kry / Livi business strategy and culture. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to create strategies that will drive high-performance, motivated employees and positive business results.
As Head of Global Comp & Ben you will report to the VP of People Operations and work closely with key stakeholders to understand business strategies and needs. You will manage a small team of dedicated Comp & Ben administrators and you are expected to continue building and developing the Comp & Ben team, enabling us to create rewards that scales in a fast growing organisation.
- Develop the global framework for compensation & benefits, including:
- Design and iterate compensation and benefit philosophy, policies and salary ranges as well as short and long-term incentive plans in alignment with the company's strategy and values
- Develop and manage reward and benefits communication and education programs
- Lead continuous reviews of our benefits offering:
- Track benefits and analyse available data to support business decisions
- Analyse compensation data, interpret results and make appropriate recommendations based upon results and business needs
- Based on reviews and analysis, suggest, design new incentives and benefits when needed and drive implementation of such schemes
- Set process and structure for yearly salary reviews and lead the process, including all finance, compensation committee, managers and people partners
- Manage inhouse Comp & Ben team
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with service providers and suppliers to ensure best in class service delivery.
- Lead long term incentive schemes from HR, in close cooperation with Legal/ Equity team
- Ensure compliance of all benefit plans across the region with local legislative and regulatory requirements
- Continuously inform Compensation Committee about ongoing work and changes
The ideal candidate will be a strategic solution provider, combining in-depth knowledge of compensation principles, understanding of the business needs and market landscape.
What you have
- 8+ years of experience in the comp & benefits area
- Experience from Comp & Ben role at fast growing international companies, or within field working for leading consulting firms is preferred
- Proven track record of working with both short term and long term incentive schemes
- Experience managing global stakeholders of all levels, internal and external
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Proven people management and leadership development skills, with proven track record of successful delivery and performance
Who you are
- Possessing a strong analytical ability, with excellent skills in problem solving, analyzing data/information and presenting conclusions effectively with good data
- Having the ability to switch between hands-on operational work and strategic skills
- Well-organised with strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Excellent in communications (both written and verbal) and fluent in English, in speaking and writing, additional language(s) are desired
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, manage several projects concurrently and managing your time effectively
- Enjoying being a leader and an influencer, interested in coaching and developing your team as well as other colleagues
Location: Stockholm, HQ
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!