✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
With ambitious plans ahead, we are now looking for a PR Manager to join our Swedish Marketing and Communication team. You are a strong team player who ensures that Kry’s media presence is of high quality and in line with business objectives.
As our PR Manager you’re expected to be able to handle a pivotal role at Kry, making sure that our brand is being portrayed as a vital part of the Swedish healthcare system. The role is mainly focused on communication towards Kry’s decision makers, profession and patient.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for Kry Sweden’s news announcements, including: writing, distributing and pitching press releases and news.
- Responsible for incoming media requests and to prepare appropriate responses, facilitate interviews and prepare spokespeople before interviews.
- Act as Kry’s spokesperson when appropriate.
- Create messages that are part of a proactive and reactive PR agenda together with the Communication Manager.
- Responsible for the on call press line.
- Maintain and develop a network with the appropriate journalists, influencers, stakeholders and opinion leaders on the Swedish market.
- Be a key stakeholder during crisis communication.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR coverage for Kry Sweden.
- Maintain kry.se/press and Kry’s media lists.
- Collaborate tightly with Communication Manager, Policy Manager, Marketing Manager & Web Manager, taking part in Marketing Team’s daily operational work.
Who you are
- Proven work experience in public relations and media relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Can handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Have at least 5+ years of experience working with media relations and crisis communication.
- Awareness of different media agendas.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively and can adapt to change.
- Good understanding of Kry’s target audience and stakeholders as well as the Swedish healthcare system.
- Collaborative and eager to build strong and trustworthy relationships, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills with internal as well as external stakeholders, in Swedish as well as English.
- Experience from working in a technical environment
This position is based at our HQ in central Stockholm and you will report to our Communication Manager.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!