✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
People Operations - Stockholm
Are you our next Payroll Specialist? You will manage & coordinate payroll for Sweden & our European markets.
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to manage & coordinate payroll for Sweden & our European markets. You will ensure legislative compliance for all our markets as well as ensure employees are paid accurately according to tax laws.
What a Payroll Specialist does at KRY:
- Coordinate the monthly processing of all salary information in cooperation with external payroll providers globally.
- Work closely with HR to ensure all relevant monthly change data is received in time for payroll processing for both Sweden and the other european countries.
- Coordinate cross country social security laws and taxation of relocation expenses and benefits.
- Work closely with Comp & Ben to ensure all benefits are reported and processed correctly through payroll.
- Monitor and remain completely up-to-date with all legislative changes.
- Respond to all queries from employees, authorities and managers.
- Administration of reports to Försäkringskassan regarding employees sick leave, parental leave and income forms.
- Closure of the tax year end processes.
- Ensure full legislation compliance in accordance with external timetables e.g. Tax, Social Costs.
- Look for areas of process improvement and attempt to eliminate the need for manual processing.
- You have previous experience working as a payroll specialist, preferably in a team.
- Previous experience from a fast growing company.
- You hold a relevant payroll qualification and you have relevant labor law knowledge.
- Your expertise is in Swedish payroll legislation and you have knowledge of payroll from other European markets.
- You have experience with BambooHR or equivalent HR system and excellent skills in Google Sheets & MS Excel.
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!