✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Copywriter - native German speaker
Marketing - Berlin
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We launched our service on the German market late 2019 and are currently scaling up our team in Berlin.
As a Copywriter and Content Manager, you’re an integral part of the Marketing team and responsible for the promotional and marketing copy that you will develop together with your colleagues both in Berlin but also across our markets. You’ll collaborate across marketing and creative functions as well as product to understand priorities to be able to create and deliver an effective multi-channel content strategy and editorial plan that meets the company’s goals.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Translate consumer insight into powerful messages and bring our personality to life in a tangible and meaningful way.
- Develop, execute and deliver persuasive copy as well as editorial content across all channels, by working closely with the team and people from other departments.
- Audit existing content, identifying gaps, and managing the process of getting content into production.
- Execute on the existing style guide to deliver copy/content that reflects the brand and keeps it stringent.
- Be proactive in identifying fresh angles, tools and techniques that support/improve existing approaches.
- With the target audience and marketing’s goals in mind, deliver high-quality content for KRY's channels – ranging from blog posts, social media, newsletters, landing pages, paid ads, in-app communication etc.
- Analyze, review and implement changes to our website to maximize organic traffic
- Publish and work proactively in cms
In this role you'll be the first Copywriter for our German market and together with the team, be responsible for our communication on all channels. You will work together with the local team to establish and maintain our tone of voice.
To be able to excel in the role we believe that you have the following work experience and traits;
- 3-5 years copywriting experience working either in-house or at an agency
- the ability to master a range of channels and deliver copy according to their varying formats
- a creative mindset, with the ability to not only execute but also bring new copy and content ideas to the table
- a ‘get shit done’ attitude – and are willing to dig out the information needed to deliver your work
- a relevant degree or diploma
- fluency in German (native speaker) and English
- excellent grammar, writing and editing skills
- a strong attention to detail
- great communication skills
- the ability to adapt to changes whilst keeping a cool head and meet deadlines
- high-level organisation and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work well under pressure
- an interest in health and wellbeing as well a desire to create an impact and make a difference to society.
Please send in your application in English.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!