✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Brand Creative Studio - Stockholm
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
At KRY we’re aiming to build a more capable marketing department with creative resources in-house. As part of the global creative team you will help support all our markets with assets needed for their ad creation.
What you’ll do
As an illustrator you will become a part of the creative studio at KRY and will be a central part in carrying out the visual identity in all brand touch points. You form your own world of craft, leveling the brand perception from product to marketing.
Your main task will include but not be limited to
- Concepting and collaborating on campaign ideas with the creative teams
- You will be responsible for designing visuals for ad creation across all markets in both offline and online environments.
- Visualizing early ideas and storyboards for presentation and pitches.
- Guide designers within the organization in your overall visual thinking.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have experience from and know how to:
- Approximately 3 years experience working as a commercial illustrator
- You have exceptional design aesthetics, variations on styles and awareness of design trends and innovation within your field of expertise.
- Working cross functional with other creatives.
Who you are
Beyond a proven understanding of shapes, patterns, key visual elements in a brand, brand identities, grid structures, typography, and layout we highly value that you possess skills like:
- Great communication skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to keep a cool head in an ever changing environment and meet deadlines
- Expert user of the Adobe CS and Figma
- You have a relevant degree or diploma.
- Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken (additional languages is a plus)
This position is based at HQ in central Stockholm and you will report to our Art Director. Please include your portfolio and CV in your application.
We also believe that to succeed in this role you need to share our passion for changing the way primary healthcare is provided across Europe – by always putting the patient first. You should have a can-do attitude and never give up if and when you fall, because at KRY we possess a high level of grit.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!