✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
As our SEO specialist you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities including strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are looking for an SEO-specialist to join us in our journey to become the number one healthcare provider in Europe. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities including SEO strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. In this role, your closest point of contact will be our Web Manager and the Marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze, review and implement changes to our website to maximize organic traffic
- Analyze data and make decisions to create effective SEO activities
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Create SEO reports to highlight website performance
- Publish and work proactively in cms
Who you are:
- Minimum 2-3 year experience of working with SEO
- Preferably, you have experience from a complex web structure with a variety of components, target groups and objectives
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools, e.g, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Search Control, Screaming Frog, Ryte or similar
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and news within the SEO and digital marketing field
- Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!