✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Join us in building Europe’s leading healthcare company! Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location! Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
Are you ready to disrupt healthcare? Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our committed Analytics team. If you are passionate about analytics, intrigued by being a trusted advisor to the business and have strong skills in SQL, this is the role for you! As a member of the Product Analytics team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare powered by smart data products and deep insights, bringing better care to patients around Europe.
What you'll do
As part of our tight-knit team, you will be handling a wide range of senior stakeholders and be an important player in bringing the analytical approach to our business. Your daily life at Kry will be filled with exciting missions mainly focused on the following responsibilities:
- Guide product teams to become data-driven and achieve their targets
- Support the CPO with product strategy
- Analyze product performance from both the patient and clinician point of view
- Experiment and A/B-test new product features
- Build new product datasets and use SQL on a daily basis
Who you are
We are looking for a structured, innovative and committed Senior Product Analyst who wants to make an impact by bringing a can-do-attitude and a curious approach to the organization while staying focused on priorities. Some of the abilities and skills which will greatly help you with this role are:
- Solid experience and a proven track record in a similar role
- Robust analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement opportunities
- Strong storytelling ability
- A passion for product and new innovation
- Experience working with large datasets using SQL
- Positive energy with an open, inquisitive mindset and a proactive approach
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!