✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals on mobile. Backed by some of Europe’s most reknown investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare. We are moving consultations online and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm and we’re expanding internationally, with local products already live in Norway, UK, Germany and France.
Take the opportunity to join a fast-paced organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit! We are now looking for a business-driven, analytical and commercially minded controller to join our finance team at Kry. You will be working as a Business Controller for Kry group, with specific focus on the Swedish market. As a Business Controller you will play a vital role in proactively driving the business towards profitable growth and securing a financial perspective throughout the organization. We believe that you have previous experience from working as a Business Controller, preferably within the physical health care industry in Sweden, and value being part of a strong, business minded and sociable team.
What you will do:
- Lead regular business follow-ups, ensuring forecast accuracy, flagging risks & opportunities and mitigation plans at an early stage.
- Secure solid sales and financial forecasts as well as short- and longterm liquidity planning.
- Follow up actual to financial forecast with department managers.
- Evaluate new business opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders within Kry Sweden in general, but most frequently within the business unit for digi-physical health care services.
- Execute ad-hoc analysis based on organizational needs.
Who are you?
- 5 years of work experience with at least 2 years within accounting.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management/Administration.
- Experience from the physical health care industry in Sweden.
- Broad knowledge of financial and business principles and processes.
- Excellent skills in Excel.
- Excited to explain how to understand and use information in profit and loss reports.
- Team-oriented with a strong ability to collaborate.
- Analytical and thorough with high attention to details.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and welcomes change.
- Self-starter with a solutions driven approach.
- Full professional proficiency in English, verbal and in writing.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!