KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As the Product Design Area Lead for our Growth Area, you will together with a Product- and Engineering Peer have joint responsibility for the global success of our product. You will lead global product development teams currently based in Stockholm, London, Paris and Berlin and you will be responsible for building up new teams in future KRY/LIVI markets, ensuring happy productive teams and make sure that we deliver on our ambitions. We work collaboratively in small cross-functional teams of designers, engineers and product people which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users in our different markets (current and future) in order to design things that really make an impact.
Who you are
• Seasoned design leader, used to coaching and mentoring designers, building teams
• Confident communicator, used to publicly present design perspectives around vision, process and innovation
• Experienced product designer - within growth design specifically - comfortable within data-driven, hypothesis based and experimental design and product development processes
• Experience from working with different markets, preferably multiple market strategy within one product/company
• Enjoys and are willing to travel between our offices regularly
What you will do
• Be part of the Product Area Leadership Trio (Product-Engineering-Design)
- With strategic responsibility for Product direction, vision, goals and execution within Growth Product Area
- Overseeing all Growth teams (currently 6)
- Ways of working, individual team support, alignment
- Accountable for the quality of Growth Design
• Manage Product Designers sitting in local growth teams
- Oversee & support individual career development
- Coach & support on day-to-day design quality and team work
- Hire and build the team as we grow
• Part of Design Leadership team
- Partner with other Product Design Area Leads and Head of Design on quality, process, Design strategy, team culture and team vision
- Sync and alignment across Product Areas
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.