✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Working with Kry you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare. At the moment, our R&D team consists of around 100 people, with the ambition to double in size.
As a Platform Engineer you will work in a cross-functional setting to pave the way for R&D teams by providing the tools, guidance and assistance needed to deliver high-quality software at scale. In this role you will be challenged with working in many parts of our stack to make sure we keep pace as we scale.
What you'll be doing
- Take part in evolving the platform and infrastructure that Kry runs on
- Continuously improve and develop our CI/CD, monitoring, build and test tools
- Work closely with other R&D teams to understand common pain points
- Provide platform related guidance and assistance to other R&D teams
- Influence how we build and run things to make sure that our platform, tools, and processes has a competitive advantage
- Drive cross-team technical improvement initiatives
- Work in a lightweight scrum process
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have a DevOps mindset and some years of experience from software development in an agile setting
- You like experimenting and are not afraid of making new mistakes
- Sharing knowledge and promoting your ideas is natural for you
- You have broad technical knowledge and enjoy working in many parts of a system
- You have experience working with CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code
- You have an understanding of how to effectively work with AWS or experience working with another public cloud provider
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Deliver as a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!