KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We’re now hiring for an exciting role as CRM Specialist/CRM Coordinator. The position sits within the Global CRM team, and as part of the Global Marketing team you will get the chance to work with all of our KRY and LIVI markets in Europe. We are looking for an energetic and driven superstar to join our team, where you will get the chance to influence and shape the future of how KRY/LIVI communicate with our patients.
What you will do:
· Coordinate and plan our CRM content calendar across 5 markets
·Build and deploy emails, optimised for all devices and inboxes
· Support our vision to communicate with a patient first mindset – through relevant, personalized and engaging content
· Challenge the status quo to improve current ways of working
· Work closely with local Marketing managers
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
· Have an eagerness to continuously optimize patient journeys
· Report on KPIs and campaign performance
What you’ll bring to the team:
· An understanding of HTML/CSS principles (beginner to intermediate level)
· At least 2 years of relevant experience working with CRM and ESPs (preferably Braze)
· Experience of email marketing, but other channels (such as push and in-app messaging) are considered an advantage
· Working knowledge of Photoshop
· Good understanding of email marketing best practice
· Organizational skills and ability to successfully work with multiple projects at the same time
· Aptitude for numbers, analytics and strategic thinking
· Good understanding of campaign tracking and optimization
We’re looking for someone with energy and a problem solving, can do attitude. You have a curious mind with a desire to develop yourself and others.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.