✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Design - Stockholm
As a member of our product design team, you will be responsible for designing one of our new or existing products, working in a cross-functional team of other designers, engineers and product people.
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we're expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, France, Germany and the UK. As a member of the KRY / LIVI product design team, you will be responsible for designing one of our new or existing products. You will work in a small cross-functional team of other designers, engineers and product people which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users in order to design things that really make an impact.
We are now looking for Product Designers to three of our areas: Patient, Clinician and Growth Area.
What you´ll be doing:
- Work with a user centric method in a collaborative design process
- Be part of a cross functional product team designing the user experience
- Collaborate with user research, other designers, engineering and product to ensure best in class product experiences
- Push our design process and team culture by actively engaging in design team work
What you´ll bring to the team:
- At least 3 years of product design experience from a tech company or startup
- Proven track record of designing successful products that users love
- Hands-on experience from working in a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery
- Background as a visual designer and UX designer
- Some amazing work you can show
What's in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm.
Before you apply, please note that we wish you to upload your portfolio and/or recent cases. Also due to holiday periods, we will get back to you on your application in January but please apply already now :)
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!