✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Product - Stockholm
As a member of the KRY product team, you will be responsible for one of our new or existing products, leading a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers and Data Scientists.
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As a member of the KRY product team, you will be responsible for one of our new or existing products. You will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users and our business in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions.
What you´ll bring to the team:
- Minimum 4 years of product management experience from a tech company or startup.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love.
- Hands-on experience as a product owner for a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery.
- A passion for good design and a strive to always delivering a great experience for users.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong technical understanding.
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and healthcare professionals.
- A team player.
What's in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!