✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Tech - Stockholm
Working with LIVI/KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare. At the moment, our R&D team consists of around 100 people, with the ambition to double in size. As a Staff Engineer, you’ll have a great impact on our strategic technical environment and ways of working.
What you will be doing
- Being a technical voice of reason, and with your experience and expertise continuously help us improve.
- Communicates clearly with non-technical functions to create awareness and understanding of technical decisions and challenges.
- Leads engineering initiatives across multiple engineering teams.
- Be involved in taking strategic technical decisions horizontally across our tech organization.
- Support and lead engineers on a daily basis.
- Be hands-on implementing.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A few years of experience in a similar role.
- Deep technical knowledge, both practical and theoretical.
- An interest in technology, keeping your knowledge up-to-date.
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!