✓ We put the patient first
✓ We act with courage
✓ We have grit
✓ We work together
Software Engineer - Full-stack
Tech - Berlin
LIVI / KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a backend-focused full-stack engineer to join our Berlin growth development team, to help us build an even better and more complete healthcare experience for Germany. As an early member of the team you will be a core player in building the foundation of our Germany engineering team. For us, it is important that you are user-focused, have a broad technical interest and that you do not mind working in all parts of a system. We do not expect you to know everything but we do expect that you take pride in understanding the end user and developing high-quality features.
What you will do:
- Work across our entire tech stack: backend, mobile apps and web. Specialization over time will be possible.
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Operate our systems on Amazon AWS.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
- Ensure success in Germany by understanding in what ways it is truly unique and make that sure we adapt to it.
- Stay in close contact with our code development team in Stockholm by joining our different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practice, as well as face to face meetings (traveling).
Who you are:
- You have experience working with Java.
- You are a positive team player.
- You have 3+ years of experience.
- You want to build a great product that users love.
- You are a true generalist and driven by impact.
- You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
- You have a basic understanding of cloud hosting and have probably used Amazon AWS.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- You are free to travel to Stockholm regularly and working there from time to time.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At LIVI / KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!