About the Role
We are looking for an Employment Counsel to enhance our vibrant Legal Team as well as supporting our international Growth Team with legal knowledge to support execution of projects that will grow KRY within and beyond our current markets.
The KRY Legal function operates across a wide range of legal disciplines as well as jurisdictions. Legal plays a key role in KRY acting as a partner to all teams with a focus on international expansion, product development, and commercial projects. Beyond your legal expertise, this is a role that requires international experience and you should also be able to innovate, solve problems and proactively look for solutions in our challenging mission to revolutionise healthcare within Europe.
About the Team
In our field of work, it’s of the utmost importance to know who we are as a company, what values we believe in, and making sure we always do the right thing.
From time to time, you might find yourself in situations where doing the right thing is not super obvious. That is why we’ll make sure that you’ll never be alone in this role. Instead, you’ll be able to use the rest of the legal team’s collective knowledge and judgment. We guide each other to make the right decisions in order to preserve and strengthen our reputation as a responsible healthcare provider
What you will do
- Work closely with the Sweden Team and HR to provide legal support on all employment related matters;
- Work globally to provide employment law support in our other markets (Norway, UK, France, Italy and Germany) and in any new markets;
- Work closely with the Global Employment Counsel and other members of the legal team to provide strategic and proactive advice on global projects and various legal issues;
- Draft and negotiate employment and consultancy contracts;
- Interact and negotiate with the unions;
- Advise on company structure, mandates and other general corporate matters from an employment law perspective;
- Support in drafting company policies, guidelines and routines and work on compliance matters;
- Provide internal training sessions and draft supporting materials for managers and HR; and
- Create and improve processes throughout the entire group.
Who you are
- You have a Swedish Law Degree LL.M.
- You bring relevant working experience from a Swedish reputable law firm and/or a similar in-house role or from an employers organisation.
- Strong knowledge and skills in employment law related matters and working with unions;
- Strong organisational skills and time management;
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing; and
- Have experience of working in a high-growth, owner-operated or venture capital backed business and/or experience of working in multinational companies or organisations with global operations.
It is a great advantage if you
- Have experience from the healthcare or tech industry;
- Experience from working both in a reputable law firm and as an in-house counsel; and
- Speak fluent French, German or another European language.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Stockholm.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.