LIVI is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top-tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. Join us in our mission to build better and more accessible healthcare. We are using technology to digitise healthcare and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re expanding internationally, with operations in the UK, France and Norway.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for an exceptional individual to help expand our NHS business and network in the UK. You will play a pivotal role in building LIVI into the leading digital healthcare provider in the UK by identifying, growing and developing our relationships within the NHS and generating new business. You are well connected and respected in the NHS, bring your own contact base/network and have led successful sales and business development deal flow within the NHS. Excellent communication, networking and stakeholder management skills in addition to a strong entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude are essential to be successful in this role.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of establishing LIVI in the UK and there will of course be many opportunities for your role to go beyond business development, and into other key strategic aspects of the company.
What you’ll do:
● Independently identify, engage and develop NHS customers, business and partnerships
● Take responsibility for the whole business development process including senior stakeholder management, product demos/presentations, contract negotiations, and contract closure
● Work closely with the Commercial team and Country Manager to identify, implement and execute scalable business models within the NHS
● Engage internal stakeholders to meet partner needs, e.g. our central Commercial and Product organizations in Stockholm HQ
Who you are:
● Extensive experience of selling into/within the NHS, with accountability for meeting concrete strategic business targets
● Network and contacts from within the NHS
● Organized, entrepreneurial self-starter – you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritize and focus on execution
● Strong project management skills to be able to build and manage a large sales pipeline
● You are great at communication (both written and oral) and build strong relationships with external stakeholders
● Thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple unknowns
● Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is provided across Europe, and particularly in the UK, while putting the patient first
● Fluent English speaker
We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set lofty goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At LIVI we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
So what do we do around the office, other than changing healthcare? This is a brief summary of our perks & benefits for working at KRY / LIVI. If you want to know more - get in touch!
We care for your health and future
All employees at KRY / LIVI offices get a wellness contribution and occupational pension.
Yearning for learning? KRY/LIVI's got talent which is why we once or twice a month get together and learn more about a specific subject. We want our co-workers to educate us on what they do best. We believe that learning from each other can foster not just cognitive development, but community connections as well.
Stay calm and clear
We want to provide tools for our people to re-charge their batteries, which is why we have meditation- and yoga classes every week. During the week we have healthy snacks to enjoy, and we start every Monday with breakfast together.
We celebrate the traditional holidays and our peoples birthdays, but also the more quirky and untraditional ones. Of course, we also like to invite our family and friends to the office to celebrate with us!
✓ We put the patient first ✓ We act with courage ✓ We have grit ✓ We work together
Already working at KRY/LIVI?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.