We are looking for a new IT Support Engineer to join our growing global IT Service Desk team. The Service Desk team is working supporting our end users both onsite and remotely for all of our markets. Right now we are supporting Livi’s ongoing national and international expansion with lots of fun and challenges!
You will be part of our global IT team and work from our Livi office in Paris supporting our local staff on-site. Making visits to clinics around France will also be part of your role. We are growing in the French market and are planning to open a couple of more physical healthcare clinics during this year.
Our Challenge for you
- Solve tech issues in the 1st and 2nd line from all of our five markets (France, Sweden, UK, Norway and Germany).
- Give on-site support on hardware and software problems to fellow Livi colleagues in France Office (52 rue de la Verrerie, 75004 Paris)
- Contribute to the team’s growth and efficiency by participating and supporting end users with global impact.
- Troubleshoot, document and escalate on-site and remote issues with Windows and Mac computers, Android and iOS mobile devices, conference equipment, diverse software/apps, endpoint deployments and other IT related technologies.
- Support our ongoing growth by on-boarding and off-boarding employees, distribute, manage and track equipment, licences and accounts
- Identify systematic issues and repetitive tasks, automate and set effective processes to make our colleagues' lives easier.
- Establish healthy and productive relations with IT vendors and suppliers.
Your profile & skills
- You have a couple of years of work experience and a background doing end-user tech support in 1st and 2nd line
- Experience from Mac and PC (or willing to learn Mac)
- Experience/knowledge from Windows server, O365 and preferably also Google Workspace/G-suite
- A mindset for troubleshooting and a passion for service
- Experience from network is a big plus
- Communication skills in English are required for this role
Healthcare with Kry
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.