As a member of the finance function, you’ll drive, analyse and control Vaccinas strategy, goals and performance. You and your team will have a central role in the company, and work as an embedded part of various parts of the business. As a Finance Manager you will be exposed to a variety of challenges at a fast pace and you will be heavily involved in business planning & forecasting initiatives, run improvement projects and facilitate cross-team collaborations.
You will be a member of the management team at Vaccina and manage a team of two accountants. The role has a dotted line to the Nordic Finance Manager at Kry/Livi.
You will be based in our Stockholm office with hybrid working. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
As Finance Manager at Vaccina, you have a key role and are responsible for leading, running and developing the finance function within Vaccina in the right direction to achieve Vaccina's and the Group's set goals.
- You will support the organisation and operations managers in financial matters, procurement and the establishment of offices and business areas.
- The role includes being responsible for the follow-up and reporting of financial information and other key figures both to the operations manager and to the parent company.
- You will run the budget and forecasting process together with your team and secure quality and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual figures.
- This role is crucial in that you are a contact person for auditors, banks and other authorities and stakeholders and have a dotted reporting line to the finance function of the parent company.
- You will participate in group-wide projects together with your colleagues within the Group including collaborating with the other Business units.
- You have a very good commercial understanding and want to work with strategic as well as tactical and operational issues.
- You are thriving in a changing environment where you have many different contact areas and are part of a larger context.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Relevant educational background and extensive experience in a similar role, preferably from fast-growing companies
- Very good accounting knowledge
- Fluent in Swedish is required and good knowledge of English
- A willingness to develop and contribute to the Group's success
- Good technical understanding and interest in systems and processes and with a positive attitude to working with continuous improvements
WORK WHERE IT FITS YOU
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
Please note that you must have a permit to work in the delegated market ( Sweden) 🇸🇪.