Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders in the pre-sale process by understanding business requirements and providing industry and technical input and/or solution offerings to help shape the deal.
- Has an overview of the customer's possible IT landscape. You understand the big picture and can use this to prepare a strong vision.
- Supports drafting proposals and/or managing the tendering process.
- Provides input on staffing and skill requirements for delivery to Product Managers and/or Engineering Managers.
- Leads meetings with customers/partners to understand business needs. Uses business, industry and technology strategies to map customer/partner requirements. Engages others appropriately to understand and define customer requirements.
- Participates in project planning and develops project documents by identifying the risks and dependencies. Works with customers to understand and demonstrate business value (e.g., release of revenue, cost savings) that the business solution realise.
- Leads the Fit/Gap analysis to define the solution design, including to-be processes, solution architecture, integration design, migration approach and non-functional requirements.
- Design, build, and deploy proof of concepts (POCs) and pilots, using enterprise architecture processes and ensuring quality control through peer review.
- Identifies technical and business risks in programs and proposes mitigations. Assists project managers/architects in preparing for steering committee (e.g., developing artefacts).
- Manages escalations, analyses situations, and coordinates appropriate resources to resolve issues by following delivery practises, considering cost implications, and engaging in conversations with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Customer Service and Support, Project Manager, Account Executive) as needed.
- Proactively manages executive-level customer/partner/stakeholder relationships to identify and contribute to the drivers of satisfaction and dissatisfaction, determine the root cause, and establish recovery actions to improve experience.
- Identifies opportunities to expand or accelerate the adoption and consumption of the product. As appropriate, facilitates other team members to scale the business with existing customers by articulating value propositions and services and developing new offerings. Drives innovation and digital transformation.
- Expands network and relationships with partners and third parties. You can use this network of contacts to boost decision-making and problem-solving.
- Learns new technologies or services based on business demands and industry trends. Obtains relevant accreditations and certification(s) as advised by leadership team. Leads or participates in relevant technical communities, and conducts training sessions to evangelise technology and/or offerings based on availability.
- Participates in external architect community events (e.g., conferences, seminars, technical meet ups, webcasts, blogs, hackathons) and shares learnings with internal team.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You work and communicate with colleagues in an international environment and have a business-fluent command of English. For communication with your German-speaking customers, you have German language skills at a native level
- You have demonstrable experience architecting, building, or operating cloud-based applications or infrastructures.
- You are able to manage multiple parallel tasks and prioritise accordingly to meet deadlines.
- You work closely with project managers and development teams to understand technical requirements and develop appropriate solutions.
- You are a team player, have good communication skills and can work with and build relationships with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- You are passionate about new technologies and modern architectural patterns.
- You have a technical degree (bachelor, master or equivalent), combined with a relevant experience in consulting or in industry. (We also welcome applicants with a Bachelor's degree or completed vocational training and further education in combination with additional professional experience in this field).
- You have demonstrable experience in a professional development environment on the implementation of large technology solutions.
- You are solution driven and you have a strong analytical mindset, combined with creative skills.
- You have a non-stop drive to go out of your comfort zone to guarantee an end-to-end solution.
- You take ownership and you are accountable and responsible.
- You have a good understanding (certifications is a plus) of software development processes.
- You understand IT security, infrastructure, modern architectural patterns and governance.
- You have experience with topics relevant in HCLS environments, including working within regulations such as HIPAA or GxP, familiarity with healthcare interoperability standards such as HL7, FHIR, and other.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: DevOps, Containers, Serverless, Networking, Security, Databases, Cloud Migration.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining IT service catalogues.
- Experience in the calculation and preparation of quotations for IT services.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR