Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Security is a fast-growing area. As an Identity and Access Management Engineer, you would be part of our Security team. You will be responsible for supporting, implementing and designing Kry’s core identity and access management systems. This is a hands-on role with a blend of consulting, support and architecture.
Our challenge for you
- Be the subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and enterprise technology.
- Work with partner teams to understand and resolve complex issues.
- Develop, implement, and evolve simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable IAM solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies.
- Participate in the development of a multi-year next generation IAM strategy and roadmap and socialise IAM strategy with senior leadership and executives.
- Represent Security on organisational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
Your profile and skills
- A broad understanding and experience of the IT Security area, software development lifecycle and application architecture.
- Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign on (SSO), and security concepts.
- Solid understanding of identity protocols (SAML, OAuth, OCID, SCIM, …) and their implementation and security details.
- Hands-on experience with architecture, implementations, integrations of IDM solutions such as SailPoint, CyberArk (PAM), Okta and other Identity Management and Access Management products.
- Experience with Active Directory (Azure AD & AD) and LDAP knowledge for integration to AD.
- Experience with IDM workflows including coding/scripting for IDM workflows and provisioning, and the ability to build and maintain complex IDM workflows.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications, as well as visualizations.
What's in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own process.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures.
- The chance to be part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.