Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We are now looking for someone to join our team as a Group Business Controller with automation expertise.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
Take the opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation with a strong entrepreneurial spirit! We are now looking for a business-driven, analytical business controller with automation expertise to join our Finance team at Kry.
As a member of the finance function, you’ll analyse Kry/Livi’s performance vs goals and objectives. You and your group will have a central role in the company, and work as an embedded part of various cross markets teams. Finance is exposed to a variety of challenges at a fast pace. Therefore, we’ll drive business planning & forecasting initiatives, run improvement projects and facilitate cross-team collaborations. You will:
- Lead development projects within the Group Business Control function such as forecasting, reporting and book closing
- Develop business controller function together with Head of Group Business Control and the business controller team
- Lead and be part of process automation work streams
- Be part of, drive automation & ensure high quality of book closing process
- Develop and maintain high standards reporting to management and board of directors
- Together with the team, be responsible for Kry/Livi’s forecast process, targets setting and consolidation/presentation of the Kry/Livi group forecast
- Work closely with stakeholders within the organisation creating business cases, forecasts, reporting and best practices
- Evaluate new business opportunities and participate in M&A activities
- Execute ad-hoc analysis based on organisational needs
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Proven experience of business control with broad knowledge of financial and business principles and processes.
- Experience in development and automation of financial processes such as forecasting, reporting and book closing.
- University degree in Finance, Engineering or Business. Management/Administration.
- Excellent skills in Excel, Google sheets and Google slides.
- Solid experience working with forecast & planning tool(s).
- Team-oriented with a strong ability to collaborate.
- Analytical and thorough with high attention to details.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and welcomes change
- Self-starter with a solutions driven approach.
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish and English, verbal and in writing.
- Experience of scale-up/fast-moving businesses
Experience of digital transformation
- Experience working with RPA is a plus
- Strong knowledge in business intelligence & predictive analytics
- Experience from NetSuite is a plus
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.