Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
As a member of the R&D function, you will join a group of around 250 people working within tech, design and product, using the latest technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare. You will work within a team small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
We have a big vision for our newest Business Unit, SaaS, where you will be a founding member that gets to shape the direction and own the growth journey from the start. You will work alongside a world-class team of cross-functional experts to make this our most successful product to date. This is a unique opportunity to own and scale an ambitious suite of software products with international aspirations from day one, and in doing so help millions of patients and thousands of clinicians lead better lives.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Build features across the entire tech stack, e.g: Java, React, Kotlin, AWS and many more
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it moving forward.
- Ensure success in the new SaaS team by understanding in what way the new team integrates into the wider Kry / Livi structure and continue to build the SaaS ecosystem
- Stay in close contact with our engineering teams across our geographic locations by joining our different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practices.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You have extensive experience working with Java & React
- Ideally, you've worked in a SaaS environment or for a company with a SaaS offering
- You've worked in an agile environment using scrum
- You want to change the healthcare system by using your passion for tech.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- You have direct experience OR a firm understanding of how working with consumer-facing products can differ from other industries
- You are confident working on a range of languages and frameworks and can quickly adapt to new ones.
- You have experience with web and/or mobile facing clients
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
- You are continuously learning new technology and frameworks, and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.