Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
We are building our newest and most ambitious product yet. We have a big vision for our new Business Unit, SaaS, where you will work alongside a world-class team of cross-functional experts to make this our most successful product to date.
We are now looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Specialist to join us, where you will be responsible for engaging, educating, monetising, and retaining the existing Livi customer base on the Italian Market.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Establish upsell initiatives to increase revenue per user (ARPU) from our existing customers.
- Work closely with the campaign specialist to optimise the end to end customer journey from lead to account activation.
- Help inspire, equip and train our sales and customer success teams to engage our customers with sales tools that support every stage of the sales process.
- Deep dive into customer insights in different research formats (focus groups, customer calls, surveys etc).
- Monitor performance through the funnel to take informed decisions on how to maximise the customer experience.
- Establish a testimonials programme to leverage satisfied Livi’s customers.
- Support product marketing in Go-To-Market strategies and help identifying new product features needs.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You are fluent in both Italian and English. (This is an essential requirement)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar marketing role, ideally within a SaaS business, with hands-on experience with a set of different marketing automation tools such as SF, email tools, analytics etc.
- Hands-on experience building and deploying successful CRM campaigns, from customer segmentation to targeting, communication and deployment through multiple channels (e.g. email, app, in-product).
- Be commercially minded and results driven, with the ability to prioritise and focus on the activities that will drive the biggest business and customer impact.
- Have experience of managing complex data sets to drive insights, campaign execution and measurement and reporting.
- Customer focused, with the ability to use customer insights to drive improvements to the end-to-end customer experience, working collaboratively with Product, Customer Success and other teams.
- Strong content focus: ability to communicate visually and bring our product to life in a variety of mediums - e.g. written copy, visuals, workflows, videos etc.
- Good project management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter, fast learner and eagerness to get stuff done are all key attributes for this role.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.