Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager for the Nordics, you’re an experienced leader with a proven track record of building and managing high performing talent acquisition teams. You believe in empowering and coaching your colleagues and you put the team before yourself.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Make sure we meet our ambitious hiring plans and that we can staff according to our needs in the Nordics
- Continually develop the way that TA in the Nordics is working to ensure the team is supporting and adding value to the business in the best possible way, this includes delivering upon and iterating strategic TA plans and priorities and metrics, as well as operational and tactical goals.
- Partner, educate and help the business to plan their growth in a realistic way with the support of relevant data.
- Own the employer branding strategy for the Nordics, creating and delivering local employer brand strategies in close alignment with both global and local communications and marketing teams.
Track and communicate data on hiring efforts proactively with stakeholders, making sure progress in TA initiatives are visible, barriers escalated and metrics off-targets are taken action upon.
Designing and driving various projects to constantly improve processes and try innovative and creative ways of attracting and recruiting talent always with a scientific approach of how to best assess candidates while keeping a strong candidate experience in a scalable way
Lead the Talent Acquisition team by:
- Proactively ensure the team is staffed with the right resources and competencies
- Manage team members, coaching team to grow in the direction that will bring the most business value yet will be aligned with individual goals.
- Coach team to optimize their time spent and ways of working to ensure that sourcing and hiring processes hold a high validity, that candidates are being assessed in a quality-driven and unbiased way while delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Recruit talent where and when needed
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Experience managing and developing a Talent Acquisition team at scale
- Multiple years experience of full life-cycle hiring in-house
- Strategic mindset and have experience of designing and implementing TA strategies with excellent results
- Skilled in stakeholder management, understanding the bigger picture and how to best drive TA and People initiatives in a successful way across the organisation
- Experience in developing and executing Employer Brand strategy in a creative way with measurable impact
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.