Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
As a member of the R&D function, you will join a group of around 250 people working with tech, design, and product. R&D is using the latest technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare. We work at a fast pace with the aim to create high-quality, end-user value every day. You will work within a team small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
The mission of the IT Client Engineering team is to streamline the client experience of our user base to deliver a seamless, compliant and secure access to company platforms. The team is accountable for MDM solutions for both Mac and Windows fleets, and are responsible for tasks related to security, deployment, update rings, configuration profiles, zero touch deployment, licensing, DEP, app configuration etc.
We are using Intune and SCCM for our Windows fleet and for the Mac fleet, we are using Fleetsmith. However we are in the process of finding a more suitable Mac MDM solution.
In addition to MDM work, we have a large stake in our two IDPs Azure AD and Google Workspace and are cooperating with the IAM team to get a better automation of the flow from onboarding and off-boarding personnel and deliver single sign on to the applications they need for their day to day work.
We are now looking for an IT System Engineer/Administrator that will join us to build an even better and more complete healthcare experience. You will get the opportunity to learn a lot about new and on-topic technologies and work closely with IT and Security teams. We think you are a service minded person who believes in giving exceptional employee service and likes to share your IT knowledge with others.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- As a Systems Administrator within the IT Client Engineering team you will provide global support for our Kry/Livi colleagues with IT matters and contributing to IT related projects and duties.
- Maintain client configuration systems and customize them for each market, both for systems used by our clinicians as well as Kry/Livi corporate employees.
- Act as a technical coach for your team members, enabling the growth and development of your colleagues in IT.
- Focus on productivity, automating repetitive processes and tasks and providing innovative solutions.
- Assist our Infrastructure, Tooling and other IT teams with projects or tier 3 issues when needed.
- Participate in project discussions, designs and implementations. You will assist our team in interpreting the technological needs of our stakeholders and implementing them into functional solutions.
- Occasional travel to remote offices or clinics.
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- Senior experience and skills in Mac computing and Google Workspace
- Extensive experience of Mac client engineering, security and administration
- Experience using Mac Mobile Device Management solutions such as Jamf, Fleetsmith or Kandji
- Experience of packaging and deploying applications in a Mac environment
- Experience using the command line, bash scripting using a mindset of automation and GAM / API
- It is a bonus to have experience with iOS device management as well as O365 and Azure.
- You are user-oriented, enthusiastic and a positive team player who embraces agile methodologies in your working style.
- You have broad technical interest and ideally you have some customer support experience.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing scale up environment.
- You are fluent in English. Fluent in Swedish is a bonus.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.