Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
As a member of the R&D function, you will join a group of around 250 people working with tech, design, and product. R&D is using the latest technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare. We work at a fast pace with the aim to create high-quality, end-user value every day. You will work within a team small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
All our leaders have one thing in common: a continuous drive to enable people to grow and flourish. Being reliable and responsive are both highly valued qualities. As a leader at Kry/Livi, you must also value the importance of autonomy, collaboration, and psychological safety. We are keen to heavily invest in our leaders' ability and growth. Apart from leadership onboarding and leadership training, we now offer a 6-month coaching program. During the program, you’ll focus on improving exactly the qualities that you consider to be most relevant to your growth as a manager.
OUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU
- Work tightly with product and design leadership to set strategies for our teams
- Set and align strategy for technical investment in your area, represent a technological strategy to business stakeholders across the company
- Grow, support, and retain a team of top talent engineers
- Build a diverse and inclusive tech organization ready to scale in step with growth targets, proactively identify unique skills and roles needed in the future to meet business needs or organizational scale
- Drive technical excellence, proactively promote and build technical capabilities that meet future business needs
- Ensure teams in your area meet complex cross-R&D requirements (e.g. security, compliance, and data classification and handling), support teams in complex, cross-team, high-priority initiatives
- Work with other engineering leaders on processes and change initiatives that affect all of R&D
- Create planning processes that take capacity into account, promote predictability, and enable a sustainable pace
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You have experience of managing engineers in a fast-growing environment
- You have several years of experience leading software development teams or organizations
- You’re a servant leader with the teams’ autonomy, health, and delivery in mind
- You have developed strategies for teams or organizations, beyond tactical planning and execution
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.